2. If I understand this correctly, UT Austin professors are now free to pay students to wear masks in their classes. Many are outraged.
4. Truly amazing that Australia is just sitting on six million doses of AstraZeneca [Covishield] — it might be the most effective vaccine right now!
5. The rhetoric here is not entirely safe for work, but the piece is about the behavioral economics of the cam sector. Startlingly good. And Alex’s earlier post.
7. Corporate America’s $50 billion vow — surprisingly good feature story, requires only a modicum of Straussian reading.
8. Why the press is (sort of) hawkish on Afghanistan (Bloomberg).